Family Of UVM Student Who Died Of Hypothermia Starts Awareness Campaign.

Nineteen-year-old Connor Gage died of hypothermia that was exacerbated by acute intoxication. He was walking alone on North Winooski Avenue in Burlington on a night when temperatures were below zero when he passed out.

Share More: VPR https://www.vpr.org/post/family-uvm-student-who-died-hypothermia-starts-awareness-campaign?

Preliminary autopsy reports indicate University of Vermont first-year student Connor Gage died from exposure in sub-zero temperatures and acute intoxication.

The 19-year-old student was found…

Share More: https://www.vpr.org/post/exposure-cold-acute-intoxication-caused-uvm-students-death#stream/0